This week was another extremely productive week for the progression of our property improvements as we get one step closer to completing the design of the 62.5k ft2 Greenhouse and one step closer to seeing a new roof on the 83k ft2 Greenhouse.
- Fence Construction: The top rail for the fence has been put in place. Once the fence cloth is delivered, it will be stretched and completed.
- Debris Removal: All debris from the 83k ft2 Greenhouse was stacked and hauled off to the dump. We are extremely motivated to clean up the exterior of the property; however, with all of our new construction, it is an ongoing process, but we know we will get there shortly.
- Packing Shed for Drying/Curing: Soil samples have been completed for the construction of the building. We are moving forward and will hopefully start construction of the building by New Years.
62,500ft2 Greenhouse Construction
- With respect to the possible addition of Agratech’s positive pressure system, which will allow for CO2 and dehumidification, we have spent a great deal of time this week at the drawing board making minor changes to the irrigation hardline, plant grid and electrical, to ensure that the installation will go smooth and timely.
- Irrigation emitters have all been punched and set, once the hardline is installed, irrigation will be completed: finally.
83,100ft2 Greenhouse Construction